Little Tots Red Wagon is a private early childhood development school focusing on children ages 2-4. We have both the freedom and the responsibility to organize our curriculum to meet our school's mission. We use the NYS Pre-K Common Core Learning Standards and our faculty work closely together to be sure that our curriculum challenges each child and most importantly meets needs of children of each particular age.
Our school is licensed by the NYC Department of Health and we work in conjunction with the NYC Department of Education.
Our teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and education. We provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem. Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's learning potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
Theresa Hyland - Director
Theresa Hyland has owned and operated Little Tots for the past 19 years. She has expanded the facilities to include two beautiful state of the art Pre-K classrooms. She enjoys going to work each day because she knows one day is never the same as the next. Credentials include:
- NYC Licensed/Certified Teacher in Early Childhood
- Masters in Early Childhood Special Education
- BS in Early Childhood Education/Minor in Special Education - Wagner College
- Member of NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children)
Pre-K Teacher- Sabrina Kennedy
- NYS Certified Teacher in Early Childhood Education
- MS in Education
- BS in Education, Minor in Early Childhood Education
PRE-K TEACHER Bridget Kinane
- Enrolled in Masters Program for Early Childhood Special Education
- BS Degree
- Masters in Early Childhood Special Education 2019
- Francesca Kennedy - Classroom Assistant
- Molly Tacopina - Classroom Assistant